In addition to regular tennis practice, I encourage everyone to learn more about nutrition and start to practice better dietary options in their day to day routine. It is important to make the choices clear and switch your diet as smoothly as possible.
We all know people who have put themselves on strict diet plans, hated it, then went back to eating poorly. This is exactly what I strive to avoid. I find ways to help my clients make a transition into a healthier lifestyle smoothly and without feeling like they are being tortured. This is exactly how I did it myself, I want to teach others to do the same.
- Eating more grains and fiber.
- Limiting bad fats in diet.
- Making easy changes that make a big difference (Switching from whole milk to low fat).
- Staying away from processed foods.
- Increasing metabolism through exercise and an individual diet plan.
For more info:
Restuarant guide: http://helpguide.org/life/fast_food_nutrition.htm
Simple changes: http://familydoctor.org/online/famdocen/home/healthy/food/general-nutrition/297.html